Comedian. Actor. Musician. Advocate. Entrepreneur. Five-time Grammy and
Emmy nominee. Margaret Cho, a jack of all trades, master of many. When
hasn’t Margaret and her comedic voice been a part of our consciousness?
It seems like she’s always been here, lighting the path for other women,
other members of underrepresented groups, other performers, to follow.
Margaret makes it a priority to support the causes that are important to
her: anti-racism, anti-bullying, and gay rights, all while fulfilling
her successful creative side with her legendary stand up career that has
yielded 10-plus comedy tours, television appearances (smash hit “ The
Masked Singer,” HBO’s “High Maintenance"), podcasting (“The Margaret
Cho”) and film, Netflix's "Good on Paper" with Iliza Shlesinger and
"Auntie Ling" in Netflix's first major animated film, Over the Moon
which was nominated for an Academy Award & Golden Globe Award with
Vulture stating "one of the most gorgeous animated films ever made.
• All Shows Are 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
• Two Drink minimum Per Person Inside of the Showroom
• Seating is first come, first serve, unless otherwise stated.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
• All Show Times are subject to change. Valid Photo ID Required.
• Management reserves the right to release your tickets / seats if you do not arrive by scheduled showtime.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN MIAMIIMPROV.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF MIAMI IMPROV