The VIP Meet & Greet will take place after the show and includes reserved seating, some pics and giggles!
Following a string of sold-out shows, Rob Anderson is bringing his
comedy show to 20 cities across North America with original music,
comedic presentations, and personal stories he’s kept far away from the
internet. The show comes highly recommended for anyone who’s had,
witnessed, or smelled gay sex (or is doing serious research on the
Rob Anderson is a comedian and content
creator best known for his short form sketches, parodies and comedic
series like "Gay Science", which answers important LGBTQ questions like
“Why Are Gay Men Terrible Drivers” and “Why Can’t Gays Sit In A Chair
Properly?”. He also penned a best-selling children’s book based off
Fergie’s infamous 2018 National Anthem performance. Anderson studied
improv and sketch comedy at iO, Second City, and The Annoyance in
Chicago and has been featured by Paper Magazine, Interview Magazine, ABC
News, NBC News, Good Morning America, and more.
• All Shows Are 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
• Two Drink minimum Per Person Inside of the Showroom
• Seating is first come, first serve, unless otherwise stated.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
• All Show Times are subject to change. Valid Photo ID Required.
• Management reserves the right to release your tickets / seats if you do not arrive by scheduled showtime.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN MIAMIIMPROV.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF MIAMI IMPROV