Rob Anderson Live is about gay sex. It's over an hour of original music, sketches, and a collection of explicit personal stories that aren't appropriate for the internet.
The VIP Meet & Greet will take place after the show and includes reserved seating, some pics and giggles!
Rob Anderson is a comedian and content creator best known for his
short form sketches, parodies and comedic series like BOYFRIEND TWINS
and GAY SCIENCE, which answers important LGBTQ questions like: "Why Are
Gay Men Terrible Drivers and "Why Gay Men Can't Sit In a Chair
Properly." Recently Rob has partnered with The Academy Awards, made
promotional content with popstar Kim Petras and penned a best-selling
children’s book based on the infamous 2018 National Anthem performance
by singer, Fergie. Previously, Anderson studied improv and sketch comedy
at iO, Second City, and The Annoyance in Chicago. Rob has been featured
by NPR, Good Morning America, Business Insider and more
• All Shows Are 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
• Two Drink minimum Per Person Inside of the Showroom
• Seating is first come, first serve, unless otherwise stated.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
• All Show Times are subject to change. Valid Photo ID Required.
• Management reserves the right to release your tickets / seats if you do not arrive by scheduled showtime.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN MIAMIIMPROV.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF MIAMI IMPROV