Bassem Youssef has led a crazy life... he was a heart surgeon, then
created the most popular political satire show in the Middle East, Al
Bernameg, and was dubbed the Jon Stewart of the Middle East because of
it. But, he seemed to have tickled the wrong kind of people. He was
arrested, interrogated and eventually had to escape a dictatorship in
his home country of Egypt and find refuge in America...just in time for
Donald Trump to become president! He has been touring his unique one man
show and telling his story through stand up comedy, storytelling and
multimedia. The show is funny, engaging, and gives a different
perspective into what it means to be funny in the wrong time and place.
• All Shows Are 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
• Two Drink minimum Per Person Inside of the Showroom
• Seating is first come, first serve, unless otherwise stated.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
• All Show Times are subject to change. Valid Photo ID Required.
• Management reserves the right to release your tickets / seats if you do not arrive by scheduled showtime.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN MIAMIIMPROV.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF MIAMI IMPROV